Abby Austin had a passion for fitness and health. After a lot of success in completing nationally in fitness competitions Abby wanted to expand into blogging and provide insight and education to her following.
Abby wanted to develop the brand Always Live Active into a blog that talked about workouts, nutrition, and more. We also wanted a platform for her current and potential training clients could signup for meal and fitness plans.
We met with Abby to discuss her needs. Every update was made as a result of close consultation with the her. We created a new strategy for products and her brand.
Along with this, we established a content strategy and a blog to disseminate across all necessary marketing channels. This involved reconstructing her entire social media presence, including developing a blog for better tagging and description writing of items. The blog was also a vital part of the strategy for optimizing the site for search.
Our work includes:
- Complete custom design of the website
- Integrated a Wordpress content management and ecommerce system
- Added custom plug-ins and add-ons
- Ability to show images in high-resolution in large format and low-resolution with thumbnails to keep load times short
- Implemented a new photo gallery to showcase products
- Product mockups to make online ordering easier
- Integrated social media management and sharing tools
- Made a conscious effort to highlight Always Live Active by telling Abby’s story
- Integrated Email Newsletter sign-up
- Facebook advertising setup and optimization
ALWAYS LIVE ACTIVE
MOBILE FRIENDLY WEB DESIGN
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/kngmg975/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 177
(480) 442-0909 | INFO@KNGMG.COM
601 W RIO SALADO PKWY SUITE 1024, TEMPE, AZ 85281
About KNG MARKETING GROUP
We are a Tempe, AZ based one-stop shop that meets the business driven, multimedia, and information technology demands of multi-sized businesses in countries across the globe.